1040 Gulf Breeze Pkwy.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Christopher B. Bookout, M.D.
- General Orthopaedics; Fracture Care;
Arthroscopic Surgery; Sports Injuries; Shoulder injuries
- Medical School: Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Internship: National Naval Medical Center Dept of Surgery, Bethesda, MD
- Residency: National Naval Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, Bethesda, MD
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- "Fracture Patterns in Battered Children." with Loder, R.T., Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, 1991.
- “Avascular Necrosis of the Talus after MCKay Release for Idiopathic Congenital Clubfoot, " with Cummings, R.J., Bashore, C.J., Elliott, M.J., Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics, 2001.
- “Intra-articular Fluid Volume and Restricted Motion in the Elbow,” with McGuigan, F.X., Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, 2003.
Scholarly Service and Honors
- Board Certified and Recertified (MOC); American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Current Society Memberships
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Gulf Coast Orthopaedic Society
Current Team Affiliations
- Pace High School, Team Physician
- Milton High School, Team Physician
- Navarre High School, Team Physician
- USA Hockey, Team Physician